SERVPRO Conducts Routine HVAC Maintenance and Cleaning
Inspecting Your HVAC Unit Can Save You Time and Money
HVAC repair is costly and if the damage is severe enough, it can prevent you from doing business. SERVPRO of South Orlando recommends that business owners schedule professional HVAC inspections each fall and spring. Routine inspections will help you stay abreast of potential problems with your unit, minimize expenses on repairs, and keep your business up and running.
We have identified some simple maintenance chores that you can do to prolong your system's life and increase its efficiency between professional inspections and maintenance.
Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Get a high-efficiency, pleated air filter for your system.
- Keep your heating units and AC free of pollen, leaves, and grass.
- Keep two feet of space clear of your outdoor AC and heating units.
- Inspect refrigerant lines every month.
- Replace air filters at least every 90 days.
- In the summer, turn off the water running to the furnace humidifier.
- In the fall, replace the humidifier filter and turn the water back on.
Annual HVAC Maintenance
- Replace the carbon monoxide detector battery.
- Make sure your outdoor AC unit is on firm and level ground.
- Clean AC condensation with a bleach and water mixture.
Caring for your HVAC throughout the year will keep your work environment air quality and atmosphere pleasant, which keeps your staff happy and content. It will save you money by improving and maintaining your energy efficiency throughout your building.
SERVPRO of South Orlando is always ready to inspect and maintain your HVAC system. We're here to answer any questions you might have. Call us today at (407) 985-3200.